CAPTCHA Image
Reload Image

CAPTCHA Image
Reload Image

Hensley Handmade Knives by Austin Hensley, a bladesmith from Roswell, NM

Knife and sheathYou might recognize Austin, the man behind Hensley Handmade Knives, from History Channel’s, “Forged in Fire” (Season 6, Episode 8). Austin says he had a blast on the show and made some great friends.

Forged In Fire

If you haven’t watched this show yet, you’re missing out on some great, competitive knifemaking with the likes of J. Neilson, Doug Marcaida, and other knife specialists as judges and Wil Willis as host.

All About Austin

Austin is a full-time firefighter, part-time bladesmith who puts out some spectacular blades and gorgeous sheaths. Knife and sheath

About 90% of the knives are custom and the other 10% are his own creations, “Just because I want to make them.”

Austin makes his own Damascus and San Mai and, “… really likes highly figured burl with some carbon fiber, but is pretty much open to a lot because I am doing a lot of custom jobs.”

Make Contact

You can find Hensley Handmade Knives on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

Knife and sheath Knife and sheath Knife and sheath