Knives Illustrated November magazine issue – we know you’ve been waiting, and it’s here!
The November Issue of Knives Illustrated is on the newsstands and also available as a digital download! Get your hands on it here.
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest stories, like:
- Reviews of the Dogwood Customs Kephart, the R&N Blades/Kifaru Helium 1, the Kershaw XCOM and more.
- A look at an almost fantasy-like Bowie from Valavian Edge Craft.
- The roundtable discussion about the evolution of Filipino Martial Arts blades with some heavyweight names.
- Our gallery of BLADE best in show winners.
- And an answer to the question, “Which steel is best for blade making?”
Plus, so much more!
Don’t miss the November issue of Knives Illustrated magazine in print or in digital form, for all the latest from the knife community.
You Can Find Us All Over
Be sure to visit us online, here, on Facebook and on Instagram. We’ll keep you up to date on all the happenings around when it comes to knives. Whether it’s reviews from the big guys, the latest blades from independent knife makers, legislature changes around the U.S., or just a great video we stumbled across.
And, as always, let us know what you’d like to see! Comment below, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org (NEW address as of 2/3/2020!)!